View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2020, 06:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Black Canary (II) (Playtesting Phase)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Black Canary @160 points

Army Test
Map: Everglades and Evergreens (ARV)
Units: Canary @160, Wildcat, Robot, Angel (700) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man (Mk IV) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Everglades and Evergreens (ARV)
Units: Canary @160, Wildcat, Robot, Angel (700) vs Batman (I), Nite Owl, Robin (Dick), Catgirl, Batgirl (Babs), Robin (Damian) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Kinda forgot about the DO thing when I was building armies. Honestly, though, there's scarier anti-DO stuff in the game already.

Definitely dig her as a discount attacker that particularly benefits from Wildcat's bonus. She's not super hardy, but she's got the juice to throw down with other street level folks. All of her MMA pips have their uses. Switch is a bit situational, depending on the map, but it's a cool effect. Found auto-skull was my go-to, but the multi-attack became more attractive when I could get her on height.