View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2020, 06:20 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Public Playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Deathwire

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Livewire (220), Captain America C3G, Bumblebee, Chucky, Groot (1020) VS Nightwing, Aqualad (Kaldur), Cyborg I, Tempest, Wonder Girl (Cassie) (1020)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Livewire (220), Cyborg Superman, Huntress, Batman Beyond, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (1050) VS JLA Batman, JLA Superman, JLA Wonder Woman, Atom (1050)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Livewire is tough to use effectively, but offers a significant offensive upgrade when you manage to move a figure not on their turn. My first army was a lot better than my second. With a 1/1 record from me, she felt okay balance-wise so far. She’s pretty fragile in melee which is a huge help towards balancing her effect.

Never felt a use for Technopathic Control Special Attack, as there was always a better offensive option on the board. Also Cyborg never ended up attacking her when adjacent, so Electrostatic Interference 3 only activated at range.