View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2019, 03:42 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Livewire (Amanda Mckee) (Initial Posted)

Now, after much delay...

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Livewire
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Livewire (@225), Cable, Domino, Deadpool (1010 points) vs. Fantastic Four, Skrull Infiltrator (1010 points)
Unit Summary
Damage: 2 wounds on Thing
Abilities: Unit-Y Command:
Ability 1 used 1 times. Ability 2 used 1 times. Ability 3 used 1 times.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 1 wound dealt.
Abilities: Unit-Y Command (CHANGES MADE HERE):
Ability 1 used 1 times. Ability 2 used 2 times. Ability 3 used 3 times.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 4 wound dealt with normal, 4 with special.
Ability 1 used 1 times. Ability 2 used 1 times. Ability 3 used 1 times.
4 wound dealt with Technopathic control, 3 attacks total.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage: 1 wound dealt with normal, 0 with special.
Ability 1 used 2 times. Ability 2 used 2 times. Ability 3 used 1 times.
0 wound dealt with Technopathic control, 2 attacks total.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She’s a very interesting unit. She comes with good potential, but the abilities are surprisingly hard to do as much as you might expect. I don’t know that allowing after moving before attacking abilities work as written, so I stopped allowing it after game 2. I think it’s probably okay to allow (and was actually my intent I think) but I realize the words aren’t there currently, so that’s how that was played in game 2. Game 2 is also where I decided to swap bullet 1 from turn to player turn, to open up another option or two.
GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: So far I dig her. She doesn’t have a lot of oomph, but she sure can boost up some interesting combos. She adds just enough to some factions that she’s a fun add on, but doesn’t feel like she adds enough that she becomes a definite draft over a different faction piece. She definitely feels like a fun alternate to a general big guns army for her lower cost, but I’d likely wait to see how other testers feel.

Some proposed changes to follow...