View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2019, 01:47 AM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Dex-Starr) (Public Test)

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Red Lantern (Dex-Starr)

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Maybe?

- What should be the unit's point value? 240-250?
- Give a brief overview. I didn't play him very well here. Itried to move him up to capitalize on the defense negation and use his Cat Scratch Fever as a backup but it didn't pan out well at all.
Map: Icy Road
Units: Red Lantern (Dex), Red Lantern (Kara), Red Lantern (Rankorr) (900) Vs. Star-Lord, Nebula, Cap, Beast (900)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 250
- Give a brief overview. This match went better. I used Graviton to help control the opposing team and toss them into positon to be caught with a Furball Underfoot and it worked really well until the Human Torch flew in going Supernova and rolling really well almost wiping Dex's entire team!
Map: Icy Road
Units: Red Lantern (Dex), Red Lantern (Bleez), Graviton (1,000) Vs. Fantastic 4
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I like him. I think he is about right costwise. A lot of my innefficiency with him was due to my playstyle. I think what I need to get the most out of him is some OM flexibility which I know is coming with Atroc II and others.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
His Furball Underfoot power was my main focus. In hindsight, I probably should have organized things a bit differently and moved him up with another Red Lantern and then sent him in to go Crazy with some Cat Scratch Fever and then made use of his Furball Underfoot power. do like what he adds to the Reds, but I don't think it is quite enough all on his own.