View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Flash set.
Its model number and name are #027 / Reverse-Flash.

NAME = REVERSE-FLASH
SECRET IDENTITY = DANIEL WEST

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

SUPERSPEED
Reverse-Flash may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces. After taking a turn with Reverse-Flash, if he did not use his Armor Shards Special Attack this turn, he may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

ARMOR SHARDS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3.
Choose a figure that Reverse-Flash moved through this turn. This special attack affects the chosen figure and all figures adjacent to Reverse-Flash. Roll attack dice once. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

NEED FOR SPEED FORCE
If there is at least one other figure on the battlefield with the Superspeed or Speed Force special power, Reverse-Flash has the class of Psychopath instead of what is listed on this card. When Reverse-Flash destroys a figure with the Superspeed or Speed Force special power, you may place that figure on this card. Reverse-Flash adds 1 to his Move and Attack numbers for each figure placed on this card with this special power.
Notes - Don't have a full bio for this guy, but the gist is that he was a New 52 iteration of Reverse-Flash.... brother to Iris and father to Wallace. Small-time crook who got speed powers. His thing initially was that he was killing off other folks with connections to the speed force, to drain their energy so that he could be fast enough to go back in time and resolve family drama (violently).

Later he chilled out and got put on the Suicide Squad, where he had a bit of a face turn and died heroically.

Haven't revisited this one in a while, but the write-up's trying to resolve the two takes on his character in the third power. If he were to win in the public poll, I'd likely be looking to streamline by dropping the class change stuff in the third power, but otherwise I'm happy with the design.

(Don't want to make changes now since he's been nominated, but I thought I'd provide some context)