View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2019, 01:18 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Iron Man (2020) (Waiting on Initial)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Iron Man 2020

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Iron Man 2020 @300, Ozymandias, Nebula (740) vs Black Canary, Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cass), Green Arrow (Ollie), Speedy (Roy), Speedy (Mia) (740)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Iron Man 2020 @300, Ozymandias, Nebula (740) vs Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Spider-Girl (740)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Iron Man 2020 @300, Ozymandias, Nebula (740) vs Captain America, Agent Venom, Angel (Warren), Bucky, Oracle (740)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Arno's SA makes him really devastating if you can keep him unengaged and give him a lot of targets to hit. He likes Ozy a lot, because stealing OMs is good for Temporal Defense and for keeping the enemy in place for a while, if you manage to get into a good set-up. Arno doesn't have a ton of Life, so he can crumple if the enemy manages to keep up pressure on him. He likes having some open space enough that I'd still risk LEAs with him to set up his spacing just so.

So anyhow, real good in an Ozy-centric build. I think I'd like to move him forward at 320. Probably stick to testing with Ozy and/or more figure-movers and tie-down, to try and make the most of him.