View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2019, 07:24 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Kara Zor-El)

Red Lantern (Kara Zor-El) alternate figure painting tutorial

Start with Supergirl #055 from the Heroclix Origin set.

Use bright red for the shirt, cape, midriff, skirt, and boots. Avoid her hair or skin as we will leave those untouched. Carefully paint a bright red mask around her eyes. Add a speck of paint on her right middle finger for the ring.

Now use black paint for the top of her boots, her wrists, and her belt. Note the belt goes all the way around her body, and it's hard to reach her back due to the cape.

The symbol is the only difficult part. I recommend you practice this on paper before painting the miniature. Paint a black triangle above her breasts. I made it bigger than the original "S" triangle. Once that dries, use white paint to draw the Red Lantern logo on the triangle (it should go a little over above and below the triangle). I made a filled-in white circle first then added the white lines of the logo. Once that dried, I put a speck of black paint in the middle to complete the symbol.

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 4th, 2019 at 02:25 PM.