View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 01:14 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

NAME = FRIEZA

SPECIES = UNKNOWN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC / MERCILESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 320

DEATH BEAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 3+.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. If the defending figure has two or more wounds or is a squad figure, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If Frieza inflicts a wound with this special attack, Frieza may attack again with this special attack. Frieza may not attack more than 3 times per turn with this special attack.

UNDERHANDED TACTICS / SLIPPERY FOE
Frieza does not take leaving engagement attacks. Frieza rolls an additional die against figures leaving an engagement with him. After attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, Frieza may move up to 2 spaces.

TREACHEROUS TACTICS
Anytime Frieza would receive one or more wounds, you may instead destroy any figure adjacent to Frieza that you permanently control.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

-----------------------------
I've been brainstorming DBZ characters since Toogwick posted his Frieza design, so I figured I'd show where I'd go with Frieza. Death Beam of some sort is a must since that's his main beam attack. Disengage felt right, as did punishing others for disengaging (Frieza is sneaky like that). Conquerer synergies also are perfect for him.

Treacherous Tactics is the one power I'm not sold on. It's thematic (Frieza kills way more of his own men than Darth Vader ever did) but not exceptionally useful.