View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2019, 01:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Shadow Lass - Public Playtest Phase

Here ya go!
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Shadow Lass

Army Test
Map: Ticallan Tower (ARV Maps, No Glyphs
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Shadow Lass (220), Cosmic Boy (260), Mon-El (390), Braniac 5 (130)
Team 2 (1,000): Aquaman II (330), Mera (210), Atlantean Guards (190), Ocean Master (250), Lightning bolt x4 (20)

Spoiler Alert!

Brutal. Shadow Lass was really effective here. Everything the Atlanteans threw at her just bounced off, but Ocean Master finally found some success in the spell SAs. I’m going to retry this T1 against a new army with more SAs and see how they do.

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash (no glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (1,020): Shadow Lass (240), Cosmic Boy (260), Mon-El (390), Brainiac 5 (130)
Team 2 (1,020): Professor X (220), Phoenix (230), Emma Frost (170), Stepford Cuckoo x5 (400)

Spoiler Alert!

A complete reversal of the last game. Shadow Lass didn’t fare well against an army that relied on SAs and not on clear sight. Cosmic Boy rolled way worse than usual, and Mon-El just wasn’t tough enough. Brainiac 5 actually went ham at the end but he was just delaying the inevitable.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She’s good, and can really cripple armies that don’t have the tools (SAs, autowounders abilities that don’t rely on clear sight) to take her on. Otherwise, she’s a solid fighter who can cripple enemies pretty heavily, especially if they have sight-dependent bonding. Still, I’m not as worried about her as I was after the first game. 240 seems right at the moment.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: The Glyph concept isn’t something I would’ve ever thought of, but it does a great job of representing how her powers work. Always excited to see more Legionnaires!