View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2019, 07:06 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of General Zod

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: General Zod re-eval

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: General Zod, Kryptonian Soldier x4 (1180) VS Batman I, Superman II, Martian Manhunter I, Flash I (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple Puddles
Units: General Zod, Kryptonian Soldier x4 (1180) VS Captain America C3G, Giant-Man, Wasp I, War Machine, Hawkeye I, Vision I (1175)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I felt that taking two turns with Soldiers would be the most powerful use of new Zod, and it proved formidable. Neither game was a complete blowout, but Zod’s team won. The Soldiers are very reliable in offensive output, since a bad roll means they can often use Horu-Kanu combat for an auto-wound (very useful against figures like Flash). Being Kryptonians, they make Superman feel a lot more fragile though also are weak against him so it balances out.

I think more testing of the Kryptonian Soldier synergy is needed here. I think Zod may be closer to 400 points with these changes.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: This is the awesome General Zod power level the original card was missing. We just need to figure out a point cost now.