View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2019, 01:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Laserbeak - Public PTing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Laserbeak

Army Test
Map: Everglades & Evergreens
Units: Laserbeak, Red Lantern (Atrocitus) (500) VS Ryu, Spider-Man (Miles), Rocket Racoon 1 (495)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Everglades & Evergreens
Units: Laserbeak, Killer Croc, Parasite, Grizzly Shark x1 (700) VS Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Green Constructs: Shield x1, Decoy x2, Blue Lantern (Saint Walker) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Laserbeak is pretty weak offensively (Aerial Advantage can help with this slightly) but he offers a useful way to inflict autowounds. The recon part of his power also has some utility. Certainly seems in line for a 140 point figure, I wouldn’t change anything.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun figure, seems thematic. Nothing too worrying from a balance standpoint. Will be more exciting when he can eject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile
I forgot to mention how the existence of Recon & Attack caused the opponent to avoid using his X effectively, since it was just one extra attack die for Laserbeak. That's definitely worth something as well.

I'm going to follow up with him on that last part, as the X shouldn't have contributed another unblockable attack die.