View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2019, 04:37 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Book of Bolivar Trask (Playtesting Phase)

Test results from Shaolin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bolivar Trask

Army Test
Map: Road Rampage
Units: Trask@100, 4 Troopers, 3 Sentinels (700) vs TMNT (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Road Rampage
Units: Trask@110, 3 Trooper, 3 Sentinels (680) vs Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Wolverine (680)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: On his own, pretty useless. That’s intentional I’m sure. He isn’t too expensive and you can surround yourself with a large army with various bonding powers. I think it’s roght on point for cost.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: This one is fairly straightforward: are you playing against mutants? If so, you will shred them. If not, good luck.
I definitely think I'd be comfortable moving forward with him at 105-115 depending on what we want to hit. I think I like the 110 value allowing you 9 MRD, 2 Sentinels, and Trask for a 700 point build.

Last edited by Yodaking; April 18th, 2019 at 02:42 PM.