View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2019, 07:57 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Skeletor - Public Playtesting

Read through this earlier but forgot to respond and post it in the thread! Thanks for the tests. Seems like he's coming in pretty balanced. I'd be OK with a slight cost drop if it comes to that. I'm digging the design as-is, so I'll probably try to get some more results and just hone in on a final cost.

Thanks again for running these!

Cheers,
Bats

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
Here it is. Second game I probably didn't use as good a team as I thought I was, but I cover that in the notes. 2 losses here, but the first was at least a bit closer than the second, which started strong, but crashed HARD.

Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.