View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2019, 06:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Liu Kang (Public Playtesting)

Got results in from LordVenoc. Couple of solid wins to balance out the losses he had in initials. I'm gonna bump him back up to 260 with that being the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc
Sorry for the delay. Fairly strong showing for the Champ here. Let me know if you have questions. Was definitely a fun pair of games. Ran the Guardians Nebula build twice because he died a bit quick the first game (though not without an important kill first).

- THEME TEST/ Feels great. Definitely feels like the Liu Kang I know from the games with the multi attack feel.
- MIRROR TEST/ Nothing here.
- BONDING TEST/ Didn’t run him with Champions or anything, but otherwise seemed to not have issues.
- SYNERGIES TEST/ No problems. As a human, he does prevent stacking Cap and Star Lord for some massive attack rolls.
- POWER CHECK/ His normal attack can hit real real hard from height.
- FUN TEST/ Was very fun to play. The variety is nice, but in a build amping his attack, the Special Attack feels fairly situational.
- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Quick early hits from height could probably feel really unfun.
- DRAFTING TEST/ He’s definitely worth 250. While I was running him attempting to break him, he still felt like he’d be fun without boosters.
- USAGE TEST/ Used everything. Bicycle Kick only felt useful once with this layout.
- STRATEGY TEST/ Picking attacks is fun, but it doesn’t always feel like others a real choice. Enter the Dragon is a great strategic decision, and it was a real power turn the one time it kicked in.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Liu Kang
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Liu Kang, Star-Lord, Nebula, Bug vs Donatello, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Master Splinter
Unit Summary
Damage: 5 damage total
Abilities: 1 blank rolled on offense, defense boost provided to others for 1 round.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Liu Kang, Star-Lord, Nebula, Bug , Lockheed vs Mister Fantastic, Thing, Human Torch, Invisible Woman
Unit Summary
Damage: 15 wounds.
Abilities: Blanks listed in text. Enter the Dragon attempted 3 times, 1 success. Bicycle Kick 1 time 3 wounds dealt.
Spoiler Alert!