View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordVenoc wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

So maybe something a bit more like this:

Quote:

NAME = Mister Mind
SECRET IDENTITY = ???
SPECIES = VENUSIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = MANIPULATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = TINY

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS =

CONQUERING PARASITE

At the start of the game, after each player has placed their figures on the battlefield, you may choose one Unique Hero in another playerís Start Zone to be Mister Mindís Host and place Mister Mind on the chosen figureís Army Card. After revealing a numbered Order Marker on Mister Mindís Army Card, you may either choose one other Unique Hero figure adjacent to Mister Mind or his Host to be Mister Mindís new Host and place Mister Mind on the chosen figureís Army Card or you may roll the 20-sided die, adding 13 to the roll if Mister Mind's Host is a friendly figure. If you roll 14 or higher, take temporary control of Mister Mindís Host and immediately take a turn with the chosen Hero. At the end of that turn, control of the chosen Hero returns to the player who previously controlled the Hero. All Order Markers that were on the chosen Hero's card will stay on the card. If Mister Mindís Host is destroyed, immediately after removing his Host from the Battlefield, place Mister Mind on a space previously occupied by his Host. Mister Mind and Mister Mindís Host have the Class of Conqueror, in addition to the Class printed on its card.

THE MONSTER SOCIETY OF EVIL
If a figure you control in clear sight of Mister Mind or Mister Mindís Host receives one or more Wounds, for the remainder of the round all figures you control move two extra spaces and do not receive any leaving engagement attacks.

TINY STEALTH
Mister Mind cannot be targeted by non-adjacent figures and only takes leaving engagement attacks from Tiny figures.
Darn. That's more text than I started with. Yours was missing a way for him to get a new host, so I added that and the clause making him a Conqueror (was just the host). Though you could drop Telepath as a class and make him solely a Conqueror to save on...like 5 words. I do like this overall direction. The ranged attack covers the web spinning I think, so the other powers can focus on the parasitic leader stuff.

LordVenoc is Theracus...
in THE MYCELOID MANOR
C3G Valiant Workshop