View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2019, 09:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: SuperHeroScape™: Wave 2! Storm 1/13, Mandarin 1/14

Ah, finally the Fantastic become Four. Reed does a couple leadership-type things and a couple stretchy-type things. Fantastic Leadership lets you trade one turn (1 move, 1 attack) for four moves. Debating lowering the move to 4, you know, for the theme*. Unrivaled Intellect has a nice 4 in it; can be fun to deliberately lose initiative one round to set up a switch on the next. Elastic Wrap is Cyberclaw. Stretch combines Reach and a movement that I was trying to make different from other movement powers (and hopefully succeeded; see also Doctor Octopus). He's a bit pricey, but he does help bring whatever team you build together.

Anyone want to guess the last two figures for this wave?

*Not really sure how I'd extend the theme to Sue. She's already pretty strong and increasing the aura messes with the Johnny Supernova counterplay, and I don't want to do something like let the aura protect everyone but add 4 for Teammates, because I'm trying to keep synergy fairly light, teams relatively contained. Thing gets up to +4 Attack. Johnny is Johnny.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13