View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Zatanna (II) (Public Testing)

- Theme Test - Inconclusive - I don't know the character all that well, but I'm getting the right stage magician vibe.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test -
Pass - None.
- Synergies Test - Pass - Blank synergy is pretty good, but I don’t see anywhere it’s broken, and she doesn’t receive much in the way of synergy herself.
- Power Check - Tentative Pass - It's difficult to fully evaluate whether her blank manipulation could be broken or not, but I don't see it. I do have to ask though - if she attacks someone and rolls at least one blank, but they avoid rolling defence (say they dodge her attack with Spider-Sense or stuff it with Psychic Defence X or Green Power Shield), does Sleight of Hand get ignored, or does it kick in because she rolled more blanks than they did, by virtue of them not rolling defence at all?
- Fun Test - Definite Pass - She's tonnes of fun, and I especially liked the little tricks you can pull off with Trap Door Teleportation
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - No issues, though I could see the likes of Baldr and Flash being frustrating with her from time to time.
- Drafting Test - Pass - No doubt.
- Usage Test - Pass - All of her powers felt useful.
- Strategy Test - Pass - She’s intensely strategic, both when it comes to pairing her to make the most of Mistress of Magic and working out how to leverage Trap Door Teleportation.

Name Of The Playtest Units: Zatanna (vII)
Army Test 1
Map: Avernus (no glyphs)
Armies:
Batman (vIII), Zatanna (vII), Flash (Wally West), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen), Condemn, 1x Temporal Inversion (930 points)

vs.
Master Splinter, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello (930 points)

Spoiler Alert!
Army Test 2
Map:
Fire Isles (no glyphs)
Armies;
Zatanna (vII), Mister Mxyzptlk, Baldr, Waking Nightmare (905 Points)
vs.
Yellow Lantern (Thaal Sinestro), Yellow Lantern (Jonathan Crane), 3x Sinestro Corps Soldiers (900 Points)

Spoiler Alert!

Final Thoughts On The Tested Unit:

Once again, think I’ve basically said everything - I like her! Do think we need a ruling on that Sleight of Hand question, though.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Foolish Filler
=====================