View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:28 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Human Robot (Public Testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Human Robot

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Human Robot(190), Jean Grey(180), Diablo(140), Blob(165), Jason Voorhees(175) (850)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Bug(200), Swordsman(160) (850)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Human Robot(190), Ms. Marvel(350), Cap(240), Valkyrie(350) (1130)
vs.
Cyclops(240), Angel(90), Cable(275), Domino(225), Gorgon(300) (1130)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I didn't get to see much of Human Robot, but when the Death Ray hits, it can be brutal as seen in game 2. The Enchantment didn't come into play, because other than the Death Ray, which is one and done, the enemy didn't have much of a reason to eliminate Human Robot until late game. I think he'll benefit most in bigger matches. Overall, I think he's decent for his points, and I could see those points maybe coming down just a tad to 180(190 feels fair too), because he really is all or nothing in terms of the Death Ray. The Enchantment is really nice, but as stated before, I don't feel like he'll warrant eliminating early enough to see it come to use that often. Cool concept though and a fun addition to the Androids and Agents.