View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2018, 01:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's customs:Ratchet and Clank & Squatches 11/25/18

@Ronin , some of this custom is directly from your feedback. I also wanted to make a mysterious Quasatch Shaman type card to go with another of my custom figure squatch mods.

Here's the Written version so I can update my card easier in the X2 card printer if I need a word change.

Skunkape leadership
After revealing an Order marker on Yeti. After moving and instead of attacking you may take a turn with one Quasatch or Dzu Te Army Card you control.

never in focus
When targeted by an Opponent's non adjacent figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, ignore the attack. If Yeti is adjacent to an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece add +3 to your roll. Yeti cannot be targeted for a non-adjacent attack by a Soulborg figure.

Without further ado, here is my card for another custom quasatch sculpt/mod from a cloned Quasatch Hunter that I made 4 or so years ago.

I've always wanted to have some link between the Dzu Te and the Quasatch figures. With Bigfoot to be their Legendary Force, and Yeti to be their old wise sage of a leader, I feel like I could run a Mysterious Force of Squatches now......and some of my favorite custom mods/sculpts could have a worthy card.