View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2018, 11:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's customs:New Starcraft and Star Wars Cards 10/28/1

After playing a little with the Wookiee Warriors, and messing with some ideas for some ranged wookiees I've updated the wookiee warriors card and am adding the Wookiee Commandos.

Without a bonding hero, and only a two man team, I decided to give them a little ability that is thematic and a good reuse of an ability on the Death Chasers of Thesk Cards Orc Battle Rush. It just seems thematic for the Wookiees to be charging into battle like that. This also gives them more of a chance to reach their enemy with only two figures attacking, and no bonding option. I will have to test them to get points right. I figured the two squads aren't too different except some have a better chance to engage, while the other has the option to stop and shoot. As always, any feedback is welcomed and appreciated. I'm trying to do these characters some thematic justice while trying to balance them in a fun way.

Last edited by TREX; January 5th, 2019 at 04:00 PM.