View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2018, 02:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness MrNobody wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:

NAME = THE DOCTOR
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = GALLIFREYAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WANDERER
PERSONALITY = FLIPPANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SONIC SCREWDRIVER
Start the game with the Glyph of Sonic Screwdriver on this card. The Doctor cannot lose this Glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

SPANNER IN THE WORKS 2
When an opponent’s figure adjacent to The Doctor rolls attack dice, they must re-roll 2 of the dice that showed skulls once. After this re-roll, if the opponent’s figure has no skulls remaining, they receive a wound.

UNFLAPPABLE
Once per round, if an Order Marker would be removed from The Doctor's card, you may choose not to remove it.
I actually quite like jelly babies, but I do think they're an acquired taste.

I have a handful of designs I want to get out of my head. If it's not a problem, I may post a lot of designs in here over the next few days.

Has C3G ever done unpainted figures? I'm going to try to order these guys soon to see if they're good fits. Tbh, if major repaints are allowed, I don't see why unpainted wouldn't be, but it's not up to me.

Last edited by MrNobody; May 9th, 2019 at 01:49 PM.