View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2018, 11:21 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Rocket Raccoon II - Public PT

First results are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody
Here you go! Let me know if there's anything I did wrong, questions, or anything like that.
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Rocket Raccoon II

Army Test
Map: Badru Valley
Units: Team 1 (1,005): Rocket Raccoon (205), Star-Lord (250), Drax (350), Angel (Liam) (200)
Team 2 (1,000): Captain America (C3G) (240), Katana (190), Black Bat (200), Azrael (170), Robin (Damian) (80), Catgirl (60), Alfred Pennyworth (60)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (700): Rocket Raccoon (205), Groot (275), Molly Hayes (180), Lightspeed (40)
Team 2 (700): Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Kid Flash (110), Wonder Girl (140), Aqualad (60)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Rocket's team lost both games, but not really by a ridiculous margin. In both games, it feels like he did quite a bit. 205 seems good to me.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun! He has lots of utility. The bombs work well to do quick auto-wounds, but can also be used as zoning tools to keep enemies away from certain areas. Moving Target allows him to survive for a very long time, which feels thematic and fun. He's different from a lot of the Speed Shot style figures that have come before because he can really get in the thick of things and stay alive.

*edit* I went through and highlighted all the Rocket related events in blue. He certainly was pretty active in both games. Shooting, running/flying around, & blowing up bombs, so I'm pretty happy with how he is playing. Both games were losses too, so his impact isn't taking over games though. First loss was pretty close and could have gone the other way, second loss was a little more clear.