View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2018, 07:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Arsenal - Public Playtesting Phase

Here you go. I absolutely loved him.
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Arsenal

Army Test
Map: Ice Blossom
Units: Arsenal (170), Katana, Creeper, Jade, Green Lantern (John Stewart), and Aaron Cash (1140) vs. Cyclops (II), Banshee, Quicksilver, Magneto (I), and Strong Guy (1140).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ice Blossom
Units: Arsenal (170), Cyborg, Nightwing, Red Robin, and Beast Boy (Human, Pterodactyl, and Cheetah) (850) vs. Thaddeus Ross, Comedian, Guile, Rocket Red x2, and Ragdoll (850).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Arsenal is a powerhouse with a ton of options, and thatís exactly how he should feel. In Game 1, I was feeling like there would never be a reason to put an Order Marker on him so long as you could get him into attacking position. I learned in Game 2 the power of the Bolas up against low-defense figures or figures with defensive abilities. Range was never increased as it wasnít necessary, but man did Arsenal create some interesting play. Game 1 was a brutal beating but Game 2 saw a brutal beating given out. I think 170 is alright, but he feels really strong so I would suggest a minor bump to 175.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Arsenal always has a trick up his sleeve for any occasion. Being able to choose from three options every time most units in your army attack is radical and makes him feel like a stalwart. The Titans needed this kind of unit and I appreciated him in the Interlopers build even if it didnít perform as well. Thereís a lot of space for creative team building with this guy.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!