View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2018, 06:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Draftable Vehicles Discussion Thread (Initial Testing)

If we don't want the costs of these things to be driven by the ability to provide armor to support/bonding/passive power figures, then here are my suggestions:
  • Go through the the relevant powers of passive non-LOS support figures like Destiny, and probably Joker(I) and Ozy, and add a "while you control Destiny" to powers like probability manipulation. This sets it such that they can't use the powers unless the figure is physically on the battlefield.

• Change the way OM reveals on figures in vehicles works so that it's clear the figure doesn't take a turn in the normal way. There's a lot of ways to do it, but the gist of it is you need to cut off the ability to use "instead of taking a turn" powers.

Nulling all powers while in vehicles would obviously work, although it might be overkill (I think it's OK for Healing Factor X to work inside a vehicle, for example).