View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of He-Man - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: He-Man

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: He-Man @360, Star-Lord, Punisher, Robot (1,000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: He-Man @360, Bane, Robot, Captain America (1,000) vs Superman (I), Martian Manhunter (I), Green Arrow (Oliver), Red Arrow (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He-Man felt great in these matches. He’s probably up to 370 even at this point. All of his powers saw lots of use and he had a big target on his head befitting the most powerful man in the universe. Even when he fell, his Power Sword was useful. I do feel that the enemies in these two tests had some sour luck. The second match especially felt like it could’ve gone either way. And Robot and Star-Lord are just a sick combo for anyone. I’m happy with the design as-is and am just honing in on cost right now. I’m feeling 370ish at the moment.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.