View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2018, 02:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Changeling - Public PT

Version tested
Spoiler Alert!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Changeling

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Changeling(180), Nightwing(200), Starfire(210), Raven(190) & Cyborg(200)[980] vs Absorbing Man(260), Whirlwind(190), Wizard(140) & LexCorp(x3, 390) [980]
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Changeling(190), Bane(190), Living Laser(190), Giant-Man(180) & Baron Zemo(170) [920] vs . Luke Cage(190), Whirlwind(190), Cyclops(190), Jean Grey(180) & Tigra(170)
[920]
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think he is pretty solid. His high Life and solid (variable) Defense is really good for a sub-200 figure so I would not drop him below 190. I did not use all of his powers but most and I think the others have there place depending on the situation.

I think Python could be dropped a point or two to make that one a little more interesting and appealing.

Really fun design, altering forms constantly is quite satisfying.

Tornado is Valguard...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE