View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2018, 08:19 AM

Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun Lazy Orang is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Karai - Public Playtesting

Finished test from Lobster. I think we should just need one more test here to bring her home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R
Full tests completed.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Karai (@185 Points)

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Karai (185), Hand Ninja x3, Merlyn, Bullseye (775) VS. Wonder Woman (II), Amazon Warriors x4 (775)

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary: The plus one movement to all Ninjas was critical in keeping the Ninja on the front lines.

Damage Done (Normal Attack): 3 wounds to an adjacent Wonder Woman. Destroyed 1 Amazon Warrior.
(Special Attack): N/A
Damage Taken: 4 Wounds from Wonder Woman.

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Amazonians are victorious: Wonder Woman with 1/7 Life remaining, 2 Amazon Warriors

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Karai (185), Masahiro Arashi, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello (885), VS. Dr. Doom (Hasbro), Awesome Andriod, Rhino, Doombot, Moloid x7 (880)

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary: Karai headed out early on the outside of the map, hoping to use her range to snipe the Doombot. Some Moloids attempted to tie her down but her Acrobatic Movement helped her close the gap. Karai whiffed twice on defense, which led to her downfall. Although, she only took a single wound at a time.

Damage Done (Normal Attack): 1 Wound to the Doombot. (4 total attacks from range)
(Special Attack): N/A
Damage Taken: 1 wound from Dr. Doom. 1 wound from a Moloid. 1 wound from Doom. The final wound from Doom.

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Latveria is victorious: Dr. Doom with 3/4 Life remaining, Awesome Android 4/5 Rhino 6/6, 4 Moloids, Doombot 1/2.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Balance seemed fine. Super draftable in a Hand Ninja build. Although I mostly avoid the TMNT crew she can help there as well.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: As a big fan of Assassins with long range, it’s nice to get a Ninja design like Karai. With 8 range she fills the same role as Bullseye or Merlyn with the Hand, BUT she gives that sweet, sweet movement boost. Once opponents get past the Hand Ninjas and try to and take her down they have to deal with Focused Strikes! I dig this design bunches. I’ve been somewhat disappointed with the TMNT designs (mostly just Self Importance on Raphael) but this one here is a winner.

My Classic Customs
- Fiends of Folklore
=====================