View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2018, 06:56 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Kara Zor-El) (Public Test)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Red Lantern (Kara)

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Red Lantern Kara(370), Cap(240), Star-Lord(250), Angel(90) (950)
vs.
Thor(430), Sif(260), Iron Fist(260) (950)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Red Lantern Kara(370), Star-Lord(250), Storm(220)(840)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Shang-Chi(230), Swordsman(160) (840)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I think she's pretty fun. Her Reckless Rage mechanic is interesting, in my games it hurt her more than helped her, which is probably thematic. Of course that's all a dice roll luck factor, so it could really help her as well. Defensively she can still be a beast. The marker system feels slightly underwhelming just because it feels like she loses them so quickly out of the gate, then maybe get them both back one more time in the game. However, I don't think it's necessarily something needing changed, she felt good to me. It'll be interesting to see how the faction shakes out in the end and how she performs with her other Red Lanterns. 370 felt pretty accurate based on the 2 close games.