View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2018, 05:05 AM
Online HS Season 4 Champion

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Public Playtesting

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Master Splinter @230 points

Army Test 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Splinter of the Mind's Eye: Splinter (230), Leo (210), Donnie (150), Mikey (170), Meggan (205), - 985 total vs The Approaching Storm: Storm (220), Quentin Quire (130), Sage (190), Vulcan (450)- 990 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Shadows of the Empire: Splinter (230), Mikey (170), Hasbro Doom (245), Moloid x15 (150)- 795 total vs A Forest Apart: Groot (275), Rocket Raccoon (175), Cosmo (160), Hasbro Skull (190)- 800 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Splinter seems ok to me, he's pretty strong but he didn't feel broken. It did feel a little odd that both his powers required Ninja Turtles specifically when Leo gets one power that just boosts all ninjas though.

Weirdly, I think I actually liked him a bit better just paired off with one turtle than trying to be part of the big full turtle army. I think that's mostly down to the turtles all having a similar gimmick (lots of melee normal attacks), if I have 3 or 4 of them I'd rather be adding some other options instead of doubling down on that set-up.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store