View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:19 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's customs:LOTR/ASSASSINS CREED

Been awhile since I've done Heroscape customs: Certain events have inspired me to get back into my Assassin's creed and LOTR/HOBBIT customs. I have removed all my other Valhalla customs because I'm pushing the reset button on them. I have reskinned some classic units with my Templar template and will also do the same with the assassin template on the ones that apply.
To go with my Crusader knights that have already been done, I've revamped the names of the heroes with them to reflect characters from the Assassin Creed games along with the reskinning of the 10th regiment of Foot to go with my Templar Faction.

As far as the official units and borrowed units from other projects go, they are simply reskinned for my project and I will give credit where it is due.