View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2018, 02:59 PM
A Sock (So, obviously, not a cat)

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Changeling

Getting this ready for testing, either tonight or tomorrow:

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Changeling

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Changeling(200), Nightwing(200), Starfire(210), Raven(190), Cyborg(200) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Changeling(200), Captain America(240), Nightwing(200), Starfire(210) (850)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Shang-Chi(230), Tigra(170) (850)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Changeling definitely packs a punch, and has a wide range of options. A concern of mine going in was that the many options he has would see one or two shine through while the others get left as super situational. That ended up mostly being the case for me. Each power had 1 option that was used most of the time, a 2nd option that came in handy a couple of times, and a 3rd option that just felt like it wasn't worth using beyond that one rare circumstance. I don't really have an issue with that, just pointing it out. He was a strong threat in his own synergy, which is great, and can play well in any stat boosting army. I'd say point value wise, 200 isn't out of the question, but I could easily see him coming up to 210-220 if his strong showing damage wise continues.

Last edited by Arkham; March 30th, 2018 at 06:35 PM.