View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2018, 02:08 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Freddy Krueger (Public Playtest)

Alright, finally got this written up. Hopefully my second army was turtlely enough for the turtle club.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Freddy Krueger @165 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Where are my Testicles Summers?: Freddy (165), Vulcan (450), Skrull Infiltrator x 1 (10)- 625 total vs These Halves Don't Belong Together, *****!: Scarlet Spider (Kane) (245), Catgirl (60), Rocket Red x1 (150), Bucky (60), Oracle (110)- 625 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: My Name is Scary Mr. Josten: Freddy (165), Atlas (270), Songbird (180), Meteorite (210), Angel (Warren) (90), Skrull Infiltrator x1 (10)- 925 total vs Lawnmower Dog: Cosmo (160), War Machine (270), Superman II (450), Atom (50)- 930 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Freddy seems fine to me, I could see a small point bump just to cover his swingyness though. His auto wound ability is very powerful, but I think there are enough risks and limitations to balance it. You could double down on the turtle/defensive type stuff more than I did in my second game I suppose, but I don't think you really want to have Freddy as your main offense when a single shield can ruin his dreams so badly.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store