View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2018, 11:16 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Initial Playtest)

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Brit Cit Judge

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero Tests
Spoiler Alert!

SQUAD TESTS
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: (Custom Map)
Units: Brit Cit x2 (200), Dredd 240, Crow 200, Lt. Stone 140, Cops x2 (130), Civs x2 (90) ~ 1000 vs. Frank, DM & Wendy ~ 990

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Brit Cit x3 (210)[Brits at Life 3, Defense 5, 70 points], Dredd 240, Crow 200, Lt. Stone 140, Cops x2 (130), Civs x2 (90) ~ 1010 vs. F4 (1000 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Brit Cit x3 (210)[Brits at Life 3, Defense 5, 70 points], Dredd 240, Crow 200, Lt. Stone 140, Cops x2 (130), Civs x2 (90) ~ 1010 vs. Ms. Marvel, Spidey(250), Cage, Hawkeye(160) & Atom ~ 1000 Markers on Hawkeye & Spidey
Spoiler Alert!

Updated version with recyclable markers.
Version tested.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Brits x2(120), Dredd, Lt. Stone, Cops, Civs 610 vs. Cage, Iron Fist, Swordsman 610.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think they are close on cost with their stats based off of the Code: Blue Officer and they certainly do not feel too good currently. Dredd loves these guys as they offer a static way for him to actually be decent, if only I could have rolled good attack dice more than once. Lt. Stone is also a nice choice for a team-up, especially if you get the Crow in the mix. I suspect there may be some goodness as well with a Daredevil build, maybe some Spoiler or Red Mist or Rorshack.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Feeling pretty good with this current version. Certainly needs more testing but I think we may be headed in the right direction.