View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of MACH-I (DR Testing)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: MACH-I @200 points

Army Test
Map: A Couple of Puddles
Units: MACH-I, Meteorite, Songbird, Atlas (860) vs Martian Manhunter I, Flash (Barry), Batman I, Robin (Dick) (850)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: A Couple of Puddles
Units: MACH-I, Songbird, Luke Cage, Firestar, Speedball (840) vs Super Skrull X, Super Skrull F4, Skrull Warriors x2 (840)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: First off, Great work with this faction.
It was an absolute blast to play. My only wish was that Sonic Constructs was a "may" power since there were times I didn't want to roll that extra die for Atlas. MACH-I however was a great support piece. I used his Special Attack typically even though I didn't get many wounds in.
The ability to move figures in this team was great. Moving Meteorite into engagement to set up her Manipulation power and helping Atlas keep up with the flyers and engage with some opponents in hopes of triggering his imbalance power was a lot of fun. Even though I was never able to trigger Atlas at the right time. The game did tend to drag on a long time due to the high defense and defense bonus Songbird brings. This was one of my favorite faction games in a long time.
I was originally worried about them but the second test eased my mind. I like him a lot and feel 200 works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Last edited by japes; November 12th, 2017 at 04:23 PM.