View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Foot Clan Ninja @155 points

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Foot Clan Ninja, Shredder, Hand Ninja x2 (570) vs Black Canary, Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cassie), Green Arrow (Ollie) (570)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Foot Clan Ninja, Shredder, Hand Ninja x2 (570) vs Black Canary, Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cassie), Green Arrow (Ollie) (570)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Foot Clan Ninja, Shredder, Hand Ninja x2 (570) vs Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Firestar (570)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: They feel more or less right - very swingy, when they're going up against good squad-killer heroes, and I think that's the right feel to go for.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Really fun! I like the swarminess coming through on a Unique unit, and I think they're a pretty good counterpoint to the Turtles.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Public Exclusive 94 - Hellblazer)

Last edited by Ronin; October 20th, 2017 at 12:39 PM.