View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2017, 07:58 PM
A Sock (So, obviously, not a cat)

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Shredder - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Shredder

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Shredder(255), Bane(190), Merlyn(160), Invisible Woman(215), Katana(190) (1,010)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Gamora(310), Groot(275), Rocket Raccoon(175) (1,010)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Custom
Units:
Shredder(260), Bane(190), Captain America(240),
Oracle(110) (800)

vs.
The Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Shredder brings a bit of Ares' flavor and chaos at a much lower point value. It opens up the door for some interesting team building,
on both sides. The attack boost and defense reduction can get nasty on both sides, so the units that are benefiting need to count. Shredder is a solid draft, and even though his Ruthless Counter Strike and Whirlwind Assault didn't come into play for me, they will obviously prove useful when they do based on past designs that have featured the powers. I feel Shredder is pretty accurate at 250 from what I played, but that could maybe come down by 10 if the luck isn't there.