View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017, 12:07 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Scorpion (Carmilla Black) (Public Testing)

Here are my tests. Unfortunately, I played her very poorly

Quote:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Scorpion (Carmilla Black)

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine (No Glyphs)
Units: Scorpion (130), Cecil Stedman (180), Black Widow (170), Agent Hunter (130), Dum Dum Dugan (90) [700] vs Batwoman (180), Batgirl (Babs), Batgirl (Stephanie), Robin (Tim), Robin (Damian), Alfred [700]

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine (No Glyphs)
Units: Star Lord (250), Scorpion (130), Jubilee (60), Cosmo (160) [600] vs Batman II (250) (Bat-shurikens, Bat-Grapple, Smoke Pellets), Batgirl (Babs) (130), Robin (Dick) (100), Catgirl (60), Alfred (60) [600]
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She didn't play well for me, but I likely didn't use her properly. She seems more like an assassin who should be working in the background to kill key figures, and then probably be killed soon after. I used her to just go after whatever figure was closest, and going after Batman at all, who can avoid defending was a bad idea. Played right, I could see her making her points back in kills, but I wasn't thinking very strategically, sad to say.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She's a decent assassin figure, and the fact that she doesn't have to inflict a wound to use her d-20 roll for an unblockable wound is handy. Be sure to run her with figures that will keep the heat off of her, and you can probably play her as an effective assassin against high defense figures. To any playtesters after me STAY AWAY FROM FIGURES THAT CAN AVOID HAVING TO DEFEND AGAINST HER ATTACK!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!