View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Speed - Initial Testing

I know Hawkeye is still in testing, but her cost seems to be mostly settled right now, so I went ahead and ran the Initial here:

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Speed

Army Test
Map: Modified Hydra Base (no wall caps)
Units: Speed (190), Noh-Varr (260), Stature (160), Hawkeye (140) (750) VS Cyclops (190), Emma Frost (170), Phoenix (230), Wild Child (160) (750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Modified Hydra Base (no wall caps, but this time with destructible Outcroppings)
Units: Speed (190), Noh-Varr (260), Stature (160), Hawkeye (140) (750) VS Cyclops (190), Emma Frost (170), Phoenix (230), Wild Child (160) (750)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Modified Hydra Base (no wall caps, destructible Rocks)
Units: Speed (170), Noh-Varr (260), Stature (160), Hawkeye (140) (730) VS Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Wolverine (280) (730)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sewer Lanbyrinth
Units: Speed (200), Noh-Varr (260), Stature (160), Hawkeye (140), Captain America (240) (1000) VS FanFour (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: With the faction still in flux and no real direct comparisons, it’s hard to get a good gauge on his cost, but I think the design is pretty well in balance. I lean toward the higher end, but 160-190 is probably his range.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Three losses here, but the faction still has room to grow, and I like Speed’s place in it. He offers nice backup for OMs, and he can deal a potent amount of damage if Reluctant Avenger kicks in. It’s tough to pull off, but if you can get Hawkeye bonding with him, you’ve got the chance for -3 Defense with his SA.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"