View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2017, 11:04 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dr.Goomonkey's Battlefields of Valor

Hello all, I'm making a map thread. Really I've never kept track of any of the maps I have built, and I've probably built 200 or so maps, maybe more.

So, I'm gonna start documenting them, the nicer ones at least. I'll also get virtualscape files up for some at some point (I swear). Right now I just have one built, but it's a beauty.

Here are a few maps I put together for the ARV Landmarks contest.

Quilato Pass

I've played it with Defense +1 in the center, which feels very powerful on this map (I suppose it feels powerful on most maps). Range can pod up somewhat easily on the 7 hexers near the center.

This one probably won't be submitted, but it is a fun map to play on. I was trying to see about making a swampy mountain, but at the time I made it the rules hadn't changed so you could only use RotV in one set, and making a mountainous map without that would just be too hard (and I really wanted to use RotV for the Kyrien map).

Kyrien Plateau

Glyphs are seven spaces flying from each start zone and 10/11 spaces walking. I don't love that 6 space figures can reach the glyphs on move 2 and 5 move have to take 3 move. I'm also considering taking off the highest single spaces.

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Tealeron Ten Years After

The top glyph is 10 move away from both start zones, 8 move flying. The bottom one is 7 move from both start zones, 6 flying. This map hasn't been played, but it is my favorite of the bunch.

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Rebel Bridge

Spoiler Alert!

Valkrill's Wellspring

Spoiler Alert!

Frozen Sea Wall

Spoiler Alert!

Wasted Swampland
Link to file

Spoiler Alert!

Slippery Spring
Link to file

Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; February 23rd, 2018 at 08:02 PM.