View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Batwoman - Waiting on Danger Room

DR tests from Ronin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Batwoman

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Batwoman, Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cassandra), Oracle, Speedy (Roy) (600) vs Nightwing, Starfire, Raven (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Batwoman, Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cassandra), Oracle, Speedy (Roy) (600) vs Captain America (C3G), Hawkeye (II), Grey Gargoyle (600)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Feels solid to me at 170. I could see her cost coming up a hair, but it's hard to say for sure because she had weird luck. Only a little familiar with the character, but this feels like a solid take. Definitely stealing that Bulletproof Suit power.

Really liking Flashbang; it's a definite go-to for Batwoman, but the fact that it's slightly less effective for everyone else should keep it balanced against other EQ Glyphs. It could play really well in a big JL game where she can team up with Martian Manhunter and nuke someone's defense before teaming up with a heavy-hitter (didn't really bother testing that, though, since at that point you're looking at a big enough match to dilute Batwoman's impact).

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"