View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Wonder Woman (II) - Waiting for Danger Room

Ronin's tests from the Danger Room:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Wonder Woman (II) @370 points

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Wonder Woman (II), Ms. Marvel, Flash (Wally West) (1000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Wonder Woman (II), Captain America (Hasbro), Baron Zemo (Heinrich), Red Skull (C3G), Skrull Infiltrator x2 (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She feels pretty accurate at 370. Should just take some more testing to really nail the cost down, but I doubt she'll stray too far from that. Really like the mechanics here.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Love the berzerker dynamic here. Feels like a fun take for a more New 52 influenced Wonder Woman (which is, I think, what you're shooting for).

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"