View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Black Bat - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Black Bat

Army Test
Map: Minnesota Mudlands (Custom Map)
Units: Black Bat, Batman: Bruce Wayne, Robin: Dick Grayson, Robin: Tim Drake (600 Points) vs. Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jewel (600 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Black Bat, Batman: Jean-Paul Valley, Nite-Owl, Robin: Jason Todd (600 Points) vs. Iron Man: MKV, Iron Man: MKIV, Iron Man: MKI (600 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Black Bat, Captain America, Batgirl: Barbara Gordon, Black Canary, Green Arrow: Oliver Queen, Robin: Dick Grayson (1000 Points) vs. Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing (1000 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Is she draftable? Hell yeah. She and Punisher are both draftable depending on the opposing lineup, and I think she's more flexible and generally better than Black Canary and possibly even the 200 points Batman - I'd suggest either tweaking her a bit or bumping her points a fair bit. In three games, she dealt at least 700 points worth of damage, and that's including her being killed without dealing a single wound in Game 2. Going with Fists of Fury (so it triggers on 3 skulls instead of two) will make her more swingy but I think I'd still draft her at 170-180.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She's fun! I really enjoyed playing with her, which is why I'm hesitant to offer many changes... she feels like a melee Punisher, dishing out TONS of hurt to enemy figures. But I think 180 is too low as-is, and if it's unthematic, she should probably get a tweak.