View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2016, 10:08 AM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leonardo - Public Playtesting

Thanks! This helps a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham
Army Test 3
Map: Custom
Units:
Ninja Turtles(700), Martian Manhunter I(300) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

I'd say this game didn't change much of my opinion. It helps to move the Turtles a little bit more, but that doesn't solve the root of the issue I had from my previous experience with the crew. They still struggle to cause wounds on figures with any sort of real defense. Martian Manhunter can serve that role, but then you are taking turns away from the Turtles. So it just feels like they are a bit out of their league. They only ended up so close here due to Human Torch's Supernova hurting his own team as much as the enemy team. I'd like to see Leonardo come down by ~30 points. However, if I'm alone in this, and others have had more luck with the bunch, perhaps I am the odd man out or suffering from poor luck with them.
I'm going to take some time and look at all the cards in their price range to see what should be done next.