View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leonardo - Public Playtesting

Arkham's tests:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Leonardo @ 210

Army Test 1
Map: Yellowstone Throwdown Map
Units:
Ninja Turtles(700)
vs.
Red Ghost(200), Super Apes(500) (700)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Yellowstone Throwdown Map
Units:
Ninja Turtles(700)
vs.
Colossus(260), Beast(170), Wolverine(280) (710)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I love the theme of their synergy, and Leo definitely feels like the leader, with Raph butting in when enraged. The way each character plays off of each other, is absolutely perfect for the characters. Theme wise, they are amazing. Power wise, on the other hand, unless they are facing characters in the 100's or lower, they are going to generally struggle to break through. The exception being those with lower defense, and no defensive specials. They are a great all or nothing team. They work really well together, but once they start to fall, they start to crumble. I feel either their power needs to come up ever so slightly, or their points need to come down ever so slightly. It's possible these were just 2 bad matchups(in the first game, the Super Apes stomped them, and in the 2nd Colossus was seemingly untouchable). But I'd hate to see such a fun team struggle to hold their own in any equal point battle. I'd bring Leo down 30 points, to 180, at the very least. Love the designs, the powers are spot on, so lessening the points a bit would lessen the power level of teams they are expected to go up against.