View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2016, 08:34 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Ch'od - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Ch’od

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Ch’od (215) + Starjammers (1000) VS Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Starfire (210), Superboy (240), Beast+Pterodactyl+T-Rex (160) (1000)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
2 wounds to T-Rex,
Starjammer Drop Team: chose: Corsair, Raza, Korvus; dropped in 1st round.
Water Strength 1: added 0 attack dice, added 0 defense dice.
Tough: prevented 1 wounds.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Ch’od (215) + Starjammers (1000) VS Xavier (220), Jean Grey (180), Polaris (200), Archangel (260), Nightcrawler (140) (1000)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
2 wounds to Archangel.
Starjammer Drop Team: chose: Corsair, Raza, Korvus; dropped in 1st round.
Water Strength 1: added 0 attack dice, added 0 defense dice.
Tough: prevented 2 wounds.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Feels mostly balanced to me. 215 could be a little low, but my results here seem to back it up. I know there’s a strong desire to keep them at 1000 as a group, but I wouldn’t mind going higher to be safe.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like the way the Pirates are coming together as a group. They’re not exactly the top faction, but they’re a solid group of bruisers. Not really a bad place to put an OM, and Drop Team allows them to hit hard and fast. They can mess up a few teams for sure, but they’re also vulnerable to group attacks in the early going. Ch’od himself doesn’t offer a ton of excitement after the drop, but his stats are good and that first boost is sure nice.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"