View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2016, 11:05 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Trex's card creations :3-12 LOTR Frodo and Sam

This is an Idea I've had for making the Assassin's Creed Assassins Characters allowing them to have attachment upgrades that they can use for additional point cost to your army point total. After Drafting the Attachments, they can be used by any of your Army Cards that allow them to be used. I've added a Reference Card as well to Help. Basically the reference card offers what each card type does and that you may only use one of each type per turn. Here is the start of my project. I started with one of the most influential Assassins Ezio Auditore, but plan on making each and every one of them in the series. I also have a couple of the attachment cards ready to give you guys an idea of where this is going. I'm keeping each attachment true to the game play of the video games. I will not be making up ones that are not legitimate upgrades in the games.
Here is Ezio Auditore:

Here is the Attachment Reference Card

Here are the first little batch of Attachment Cards

Freerunning ability used from HOF's Ezio Auditore Card.

Last edited by TREX; October 18th, 2018 at 12:56 AM.