View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Stargirl - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Stargirl

Army Test
Map: Icy Road Map
Units: Stargirl (120), Green Lantern (Alan, 280), Flash (Jay, 220), Hourman (190), Liberty Belle (190) (1,000) VS Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Starfire (210), Superboy (240), Beast+Pterodactyl+T-Rex (160) (1000)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
none.
Cosmic Converter Belt: 0 markers used.
Cosmic Rod Passenger: 5 times moved; 3 figures carried.
Protective Force Field X: 1 times used to protect self; 2 times used to protect other figures.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Underground Catacombs
Units: Stargirl (120), Green Lantern (Alan, 280), Flash (Jay, 220), Hourman (190), Liberty Belle (190) (1,000) VS Cosmic Boy (260), Karate Kid (230), Superboy (330), Lightning Lad (180) (1000)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
3 wounds to Cosmic Boy, 1 to Karate Kid.
Cosmic Converter Belt: 2 markers used.
Cosmic Rod Passenger: 3 times moved; 2 figures carried.
Protective Force Field X: 1 time used to protect self; 1 time used to protect other figures.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Icy Road Map
Units: Stargirl (120), Ms Marvel (350), Bizzaro (330) (800) VS Iron Patriot (290), Valkyrie (350), Fantomex (260) (800)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
3 wounds to Valkyrie, 4 to Fantomex.
Cosmic Converter Belt: Markers used (Iron Patriot and Valkyrie once each, Fantomex twice).
Cosmic Rod Passenger: 6 times moved; 6 figures carried.
Protective Force Field X: 2 times used to protect self; 1 time used to protect other figures.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: For the first two games, I took her faction up against similar factions. They didn’t fare very well, but I think it has more to do with the current JSA teams than Stargirl herself. There are still some pieces missing from the JSA and they’ll do better at a higher cost anyway. Stargirl did fine, even did a fair amount of damage, thanks to some lucky hits. 120 seemed fine here, though after I used her with Kal-L, I wonder if her cost shouldn’t come up some. Another small tweak if needed could be lowering her Move by one.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Nice design, feels like Stargirl from the comics. Tags along with the older generation, but still packs a decent amount of power on her own. I like it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"