View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2016, 09:57 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Sandman (Wesley Dodds) - Danger Room Testing

lm's tests. Trying to figure out which version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Sandman)

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine (No Glyphs)
Units: Iron Patriot, Sandman, Trapster, Angel (Liam) vs Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Heat Wave, Mirror Master, Pied Piper, Trickster, Weather Wizard

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine (No Glyphs)
Units: Me Sinister, Mojo, Sage, Wolverine, Angel (waren), Superman 1 vs C3G Captain America, Sandman, Star Sapphire, Ms. Marvel, Scarecrow, Emma Frost, Beast Boy Cheetah, Diablo

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He'll probably fit well into the Mystery Men synergy, but it might be best to bump how far he can place the gas glyph.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: His Gas glyph was cool, and felt right thematically, but his offensive capabilities on his own were underwhelming to say the least. He needs a stat boost to be effective outside of a Cap or Star Lord build. Honestly, he played like an 85-95 point figure for me.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"