View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2015, 10:57 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 11/11/15.

THEY PUT THE "CAPE" IN HEROSCAPE!

I like mixing my superheroes and my "classic" figures. The Avengers fight off the alien Marr? Dr. Doom unleashes a mechanized horde of Soulborgs? Spider_Man teams up with the Fyorlag Spiders? I mean, why not? (OK, so I'm aware of the ongoing argument of "why not," let's just assume I've come down on the "mix" side, shall we?)

But one thing about mixing has sort of bothered me: the lack of Generals on the cards. So, inspired by the Unofficial Marvel Valkyrie Draft, I've created cards for the official Marvelscape cards by Valkyrie general. (I have made a few alterations General_wise to that poll. Feel free to kibitz. There's a thread here.)

I'm also adapting cards made by c3g and Sherman Davies. Watch the skies!

Official Marvel Figures
Spoiler Alert!

Other Super Cards
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IshMEL; July 11th, 2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Updated Ant-Man, added Black Panther