View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2015, 06:49 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Aaron Cash

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Aaron Cash 2.0

Army Test
Map: Dark Dimension
Units: Aaron Cash (75), GL:John Stewart (340), Valkyrie (350), Zombie (120), Vertigo (90), Green Construct:Shield (20) (995) VS Magneto (II, 375), Destiny (55), Gorgon (300), Sage (190), Shadowcat (80) (1000)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
none.
Protect and Serve: 0 times used, took 0 wounds.
Action Reflexes: 0 times used, 0 extra spaces moved.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Aaron Cash (75), Martian Manhunter (I, 300), Red Skull (220), Angel (90) (685) VS Iron Patriot (290), Silver Surfer (400) (690)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
none.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: Aaron Cash (75), Martian Manhunter (I, 300), Red Skull (220), Angel (90) (685) VS Iron Patriot (290), Silver Surfer (400) (690)
Unit Summary:
Damage:
none.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The major swing in results from the last set of tests is largely due to the quality of army that Cash’s side faced this time, but I think it also shows that the changes were good ones. He’s still very good (cheap woundsoaks always are), but he’s not nearly as broken as he was before, and I think we’re on the right track.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"